We believe that no Hand Knit piece from HANIA New York should ever end up in a landfill or the back of your closet, and that it is our responsibility to help them last a lifetime. That starts with impeccable craftsmanship and continues with our commitment to make any repairs during the lifetime of your garment.
- Items with small snags, moth holes, etc. can be sent back to our studio anytime to be repaired for free.
- Larger modifications or repairs may incur a charge depending on yarn and labor involved.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange repair on any piece.
As part of a commitment to a circular design model and zero waste future, HANIA New York is introducing our HANIA REPURPOSE program.
- When you return any HANIA hand knit style to us that you no longer want, We can unravel your piece to knit a new item, and all you pay is the knitting fee.
- If your unraveled yarn can no longer be used, you will receive a 25% discount on your next purchase, either online or in the studio.
- We will then repurpose any usable yarn to make hand knit hats to be donated to children’s and cancer charities in NYC.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to arrange to return any piece.